Beautiful Widgets - Question

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by JacobAaron, Jan 25, 2010.

1. JacobAaron

JacobAaron Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I love beautiful widgets but when I enter my gallery to view pictures I took it includes the huge amount of pictures beautiful widgets uses to function. Is there any way to exclude those folders from the gallery?

Thanks, and sorry if this has already been asked.

2. rkeller62

rkeller62 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Which files are you seeing? The author hides his icons. If you installed the new version today that adds skins then maybe some of the skins are not properly set up.

Simply create a file named .nomedia in any folder you don't want to see in gallery and all images in it will be excluded.

3. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So far these are the Skins available from the BW skin server that the skin maker did not include the .nomedia file.

BlackFlipper
    BlackFlipperBG
    Charcoal

As mentioned above create or copy from another skin directory the .nomedia file into the skin directories that are showing up in your Gallery.

You will have to set the option for hidden files to be shown in Astro in order to create or see this file. In Astro, Menu>View>Change View> Set directory option, check "Show Hidden Files", then Apply, then tap "List" (or Icons if you prefer that type view).

4. JacobAaron

JacobAaron Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the help!