Beautiful Widgets Location

Z

ZeroBarrier

Network location is working fine in 0.10.22 v5. There should be no reason a clean install of this version isn't letting you run Beautiful Widgets perfectly.

azpilot

Reaction score
Anyone getting this to work? If so, how? Thanks!

I have noticed it can be finicky to get going at first after you clean flash. So download the google maps if you haven't and open them up make sure your working. Then go to settings in BW and set for google as the weather service and under set location set for geolocation and save and exit. This should get it going right away. Once it finds the location then go back and set for accuweather and you should be good. I noticed that if I don't do it in this order it will sit forever and not pickup the location.

Z

ZeroBarrier

I have noticed it can be finicky to get going at first after you clean flash. So download the google maps if you haven't and open them up make sure your working. Then go to settings in BW and set for google as the weather service and under set location set for geolocation and save and exit. This should get it going right away. Once it finds the location then go back and set for accuweather and you should be good. I noticed that if I don't do it in this order it will sit forever and not pickup the location.

It's not finicky. Just go to Settings > Location & Security and turn on "Use wireless networks", wait for the prompt, click "Accept". Then you set "Geolocation" in BW and your done.