Beautiful Widgets Is Back on the Market (1/5/2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok

Reaction score
Thanks you two! I'll get the Android SDK and look into that. Don't want to root the phone.

BTW, does Home++ remove the top white banner with the redundant time? I don't see it in Zerodamages screenshot.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks you two! I'll get the Android SDK and look into that. Don't want to root the phone.

BTW, does Home++ remove the top white banner with the redundant time? I don't see it in Zerodamages screenshot.
Long press on the notification icon in the power strip. It will toggle between hidden and visible notification bar :)

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score

Home++ adds the icons on the bottom and hides your taskbar up top (although you can turn it back on if you want it back later)

codyodyody

Reaction score
928 droid

I kinda like that background its simple, where do you get

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
928 droid

I kinda like that background its simple, where do you get

It is one of the 2.1 Wallpapers, you can get it when you install the 2.1 Launcher (launcher2.apk). Also I posted a copy in the Wallpaper section here on DroidForums and you can get it there.

Heck, I will just upload it for you here...

pyramid_background.png

Havok

Reaction score
I'm kind of a classic guy myself... really like the default slate looking background.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I'm kind of a classic guy myself... really like the default slate looking background.

If you like the default one, here is a zoomed in version I did from the Super High Rez pics of the Droid from the Motorola Press Release Package..

It has a lot more texture and detail than the original, looks more like real slate and looks really classy on the phone.

BTW, I just realized we are getting way off topic so this will be the last one from me, we need to get back to the killer Beautiful Widgets app.

DROID_OEM_Wallpaper-3m.jpg

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Weather seems to be working OK now in my area.

Not with me. For almost 24 hours now it's been 75 degrees. LA weather stays pretty even, but not that even....

I just now more than 24 hours later left 43' . It seems to have updated correctly now. So please refresh and see if the servers are up there

SRR1138

Reaction score
I bought BW tonight, and it isn't downloading. I get a server error when I try to go back into ANY of the android market lists. :icon_eek:

Any ideas? Did I do something wrong? And yes I have rebooted my Droid...I haven't done a battery pull yet, guess I should try that next.

SRR1138

Reaction score
I bought BW tonight, and it isn't downloading. I get a server error when I try to go back into ANY of the android market lists. :icon_eek:

Any ideas? Did I do something wrong? And yes I have rebooted my Droid...I haven't done a battery pull yet, guess I should try that next.

On a whim before I went to do a battery pull, I rebooted YET again, and there was my download, waiting for me....

Jedijesus95

Reaction score
My weather has been 15 degrees for last 24 hours. I uninstalled but it came back the same. But if you think thats cold its actually -19 degrees. Im not sure why my weather isn't updating.

Magdroid

Reaction score
Again, it's not the Apps fault. Google is having issues updating the weather..not the App.

Status
Not open for further replies.