Beautiful Widgets Is Back on the Market (1/5/2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

astronaut

Reaction score
Hmmm...Have Home++ installed and just downloaded BW. After download home screen is exactly the same as it was before the download. The installed message was received and I installed all the icons. What am I doing wrong. Thanks for your help.:huh

Long press on home screen, select Widgets, look for ones that say Beautiful...

astronaut

Reaction score
I just bought it but not before having my credit card transaction blocked by fraud detection. Had to call my bank and get it released. It you try to buy and it doesn't go through this is probably what happened. Do NOT just buy it again, go into your Gmail and follow the instructions after you talk to your bank.

Oh, I love the widgets too!

vabeach1

Reaction score
Long pressed on an open area. Selected Beautiful Home, selected the setting in the widget and pressed Okay. A message pops up on the original Home screen that says "No more room on this home screen". This even though I have open areas on all three home panels.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Beautiful Home takes up 4x2 so your must have two whole rows empty. Smaller home is 4x1 and requires one whole row.

gatewayad

Reaction score
BH is much cleaner looking, only thing and i do really mean only thing i really like about WWD is I can link it to Weatherbug so when i hit the widget the weather annimation pops up then i can hit the daily and it will open weatherbug where i can see detailed 7 day weather or radar, I wish BH could do that

SuGaR

Reaction score
I love this app; I'm glad its back!

Although they are missing a brightness adjustment widget! *hint hint*

(That or I am missing something :icon_eek:)

LilJayV10

Reaction score
I just got this app. I am still trying to figure out all the things it will do. I haven't had my Driod to long.

LilJayV10

Reaction score
LOL ok. What are people doing with this app besides just the clock/weather on the screen? (Which I like by the way)

pilot25

Reaction score
I wish the GPS widget would just turn the GPS on and off like the power strip.

The Shredder

Reaction score
I know I am missing something here but I can't get rid of the military time and it says it's -1 and it's 30 degrees. What am I missing? Thanks!

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know I am missing something here but I can't get rid of the military time and it says it's -1 and it's 30 degrees. What am I missing? Thanks!

Could it be -1 Celsius? You can go into the settings and uncheck "24 hours format" and "Celsius Temperature".

LastBoyScout

Reaction score
I just re-installed my BW weatherpack v2 over all the icons in the BW weatherpack v3 folder.

I have all the old pretty pictures back

Status
Not open for further replies.