Beautiful Widgets FC

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by redbar0n11, Mar 18, 2011.

1. redbar0n11

redbar0n11 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My phone died on me before I was able to get it on charge, but now my Beautiful Widgets is force closing on me like a Motha! Not to mention it took a few times starting up before the phone was running properly. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling... I've tried restoring with TiBU... I did a RM Fix Permissions... Restarts, battery pulls, etc... I have an OLLLLLD copy of it, didn't get it thru the market way back when, so it's never been updated. Idk if that's part of the issue or not, it has worked pretty much perfect thru all my ROM changes, nandroids, restores, etc..... until. right. now.

I should also mention that it's prolly with all widgets, but I'm using the home/clock widget (or trying to at least) and that's what's FCing on me. The other widgets don't seem to function either, but they dont necessarily FC on me.

Anyone have an updated apk??? Or maybe any idea as to wtf is going on?

#1 redbar0n11, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  2. Zepius

Zepius Member

Ratings:
    +0
    go download it off the market, there have been lots of fixes for it. especially if you're running GB.

3. redbar0n11

redbar0n11 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got the new 3.4 -- Works like a charm. Farewell ancient BW, you were good to me! lol