Beautiful Widgets doesn't like my BBv0.3. Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Jarvisoid, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Jarvisoid

Jarvisoid New Member

I've noticed that my GPS icon in the notification bar will stay on for a long time even though I'm not using my phone. The other night my phone was sitting with the screen off for about an hour and when I picked it up it was unusually hot. I turned the screen on and the GPS icon was in the notification bar and it wouldn't go away. After going through my running apps and force closing them one by one, it was only when I force quit Beautiful Widgets that the icon went away. This has happened several times now. Does anyone else have this problem or know of a fix for this?

::edit:: I forgot to mention that I've switched back and fourth between a few different ROMs and BBv0.3 seems to be the only ROM that does this. I REALLY want to stay with BB because it is absolutely the most stable ROM I've tried.
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

3. wricks

wricks Premium Member Premium Member

Had the same issue awhile back after a BW update. Check your BW setup and turn off the GPS over Network location and select Geolocation.
  4. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Another User asked the developer about the issue of the weather and temperature not updating. Here is their response: