1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Beautiful Widgets and fancy widget

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by chadwickity, Feb 26, 2011.

1. chadwickity

chadwickity New Member

Do these just not work with GB? I installed LGB 1.31 tonight and enjoyed using it but when I restored fancy widget, and beautiful widgets from TiBU they do no show up in the widgets. Fancy widget was integral to my homescreen setup, I could click the clock to go set my alarms, the weather icon to go to weatherbug, and the date to go to my calendar app. I've just been using it so long i don't think I can go without it. Anyone know of an alternative that works?
  2. VingInMedina

VingInMedina New Member

I am using Fancy Widget with LGB 1.3 (with the 1.3.1 patch -- but that didn't change anything as far as Fancy Widget is concerned). Works fine and I haven't had a problem with it.

I would suggest that you download it from the market again. I have had a few applications that I restored with TiBu that didn't work or didn't show up as an application. So, I downloaded them from the market and they worked fine. Perhaps that is what is happening with Fancy Widget for you.

I know what you mean about it being an important part of your home screen. I wouldn't want to get rid of it myself!
  3. gndmepyon

gndmepyon New Member

I'm running BW with 1.31. Restored from Tibu just fine. Perhaps bad ROM flash?
  4. droidforsale

droidforsale New Member

Go to Manage applications under settings and make sure that the Fancy widget or beautiful widget are not moved to the SD card. If that is the case, then they will NOT show up. If tehy are on the SD card, click move to phone, then reboot and you should have the widgets available then.
  5. chadwickity

chadwickity New Member

Was just a bad restore from TiBU, luckily I still had the APK on my sdcard, it's the fancy widget pulled from HTC, not the one in the market. Thanks for all the help guys.
Search tags for this page
fancy widget vs beautiful widgets battery drain
fancy widgets vs beautiful download

fancy widgets vs beautiful widgets

fancy widgets vs. beautiful widget (on samsung