Beautiful Widget question

Josefius

Reaction score
It seems this app changed some since I updated it. I love the new Super Clock 4x1 Widget, only when I tap the time, it opens the settings. I can't figure out what "application" to set to get it to open the Clock alarm setting etc. that the normal Clock widget opens when you tap it. Anyone have any idea?

BodyBagz

Reaction score
It seems this app changed some since I updated it. I love the new Super Clock 4x1 Widget, only when I tap the time, it opens the settings. I can't figure out what "application" to set to get it to open the Clock alarm setting etc. that the normal Clock widget opens when you tap it. Anyone have any idea?

Its a bit tricky with SuperClock...

When you tap the time, make sure you are tapping the HOUR and not the MINUTES...Hours opens the clock so that you can adjust alarms...tapping the Minutes opens the full Settings menu.

I hope this helps...post back if it does or doesnt...

OP
Josefius

Josefius

Reaction score

Its a bit tricky with SuperClock...

When you tap the time, make sure you are tapping the HOUR and not the MINUTES...Hours opens the clock so that you can adjust alarms...tapping the Minutes opens the full Settings menu.

I hope this helps...post back if it does or doesnt...

Thanks, that was it. I guess I had been tapping the minutes the whole time. I guess there's no way to make the whole thing open the clock alarm settings like the hour.

There's no reason to have it open settings from the minutes, you can open settings from the options menu. Annoying.

Last edited: