beautiful widget (new to droid)

bricky64

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to droid for a week now and loving it, and new to this forum. I am planning on purchasing the beautiful widget app from the market, but does not give a US price. It says C1.49 (C has 2 horizontal lines in it). What does this mean? Some apps have US price, this does not. Level up studio is the publisher. Looking for clock and weather widget on home screen. Thanks.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum first of all :)

An yes the Beautiful Widgets app is probably the best quality and most popular clock and weather widget. I believe that is in Euros for the price. European currency. But still I'm not a currency expert. I'm very positive that te price displayed is VERY close to the US currency converted

Last edited:

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
The price is in Euros and you'll be charged in US dollars (assuming you're in the US.) Currently, a Euro is about $1.34. That makes BW about $2. However, depending on your credit card, you may also be charged a fee for handling a foreign currency transaction. It's typically not very much but if you're concerned about it, check with your credit card issuer.

Last edited:

salingersports

Reaction score
I just downloaded this and wasn't able to activate the clock/weather aspect of it. How/where do I do this?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's a Widget. Hold down your finger on the screen like you'd normally add something and choose Widgets.