1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Beautiful Simple Calculator by Stormin Dorman Productions

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by devosnw, Aug 18, 2010.

1. devosnw

devosnw New Member

Hello everyone today finally marks the 1.0 release of Calculator on the Android Market!!!

It goes on sale for $0.99 and brings many new features including data persistence and haptic feedback (I know many of you have been asking for this one!)

From this point forward I will no longer be updating the free version of the Calculator in the Market. I will be focusing my attention purely on the paid version of Calculator for all future releases and I still do intend to include all the features I promised in the beginning including landscape mode and skins.

I sincerely thank all of you who downloaded my app. This was my first app I have developed and am so excited to see the positive response to it. If you would love to see this Calculator continue to get better, please consider purchasing this new version.

I still very much look forward to your feedback and would love to hear your comments and suggestions (even if they are simply in the comment sections of the app because I regularly check those too!).

~SDP

Here's my site:
    http://stormindorman.blogspot.com

And here's a nice qr code for you:
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  2. porsche996

porsche996 New Member

FYI: I used your barcode, and it pname: com.util.calculator doesn't show up in the android store. I'm running FRG22 build, in case that's an issue.
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I had market issues with FRG22. If you would like to know how to get a signed copy of FRG01B that will not remove root, pm me. Worked fine with BC scanner, brought me right to it.
  4. devosnw

devosnw New Member

@porche966

I agree with hookbill. You may want to look at upgrading to a different build. I am running CyanogenMod 6 RC3 which is built on FRG01B and it works fine for me.
Search tags for this page
beautiful calculator app android
best basic calculator for android

best simple android calculator

best simple calculator for android

simple calculator android app