Beautiful Design For New Ubuntu Phone

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

A few years back Ubuntu stirred up the Android community by announcing that they would be building a new OS to compete with the main OSs on the market. Their OS was to have a super easy user interface which was built around swipes. Their next version of the Ubuntu phone will come from the Chinese OEM Meizu. This will basically be the MX4 with Ubutu's software. It will be rocking a 5.36" display with an 1152x1920 resolution, a huge 3100mah battery, quad core processor, 20.7 megapixel camera, 2 megapixel front facing camera, 16GB of storage and can be yours for only $335. This phone will be by invite only and you can only accept the invite to buy on a certain day so it may prove to be a bit difficult to obtain. Head to the link below for more info.

via Ubuntu

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Good observation! That or they simply Photoshopped some Ubuntu homescreens onto some iPhone bodies.

S5 tap'n

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Yea, I thought this was a joke when I saw the pic and "Beautiful Design".

Really DroidModderX? Beautiful? Are you sure you're a mod in the right forum?
;)
Apple Forum - Mac Forum

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, without playing the "Apple Sucks, Android Rocks" card, the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are beautiful designs. I even thought so when the HTC One had the design first. ;)

But yes, this looks blatantly like an iPhone 6.

Last edited: