Beats Rezound

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
phpKds7Iqhtc-rezound-1.jpg

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Its a good looking phone! Im sure the headphones will have some pretty decent sound quality! I love the red!

Creed

Reaction score
The sound quality of the beats earbuds that come with the branded HTC phones really are not stellar (engadget claimed they were simply repainted default ones) and the 'Beats' Audio is simply an equalizer, despite that, 1.5ghz dual core, LTE, SD card slot, HD Screen, and more makes the phone pretty damn tempting :p

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I dont know if i can believe that...that would hurt them and beat's rep in the first place. I think they are mass produced to the max to reduce cost of them. Even the cheapest beats head phone ive heard sounded pretty dang good.

bigdad63

Reaction score
I've been superimpressed with beats on my touchpad. 342ppi, dual 1.5 processors and that great camera/video hardware may make me forget about its relative thickness and go for it (of course its only as thick as my D1 so I think I'll be just fine).

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Beats audio is junk as is their headphones, people who know great music know that beats is just hype like Bose, go to any audiofile forum and you will understand, or just go listen to some good quality gear, my headphones consist of AKG 701, Klipsch Custom 3's and my custom IEM's JH 16PRO, www.jhaudio.com . Which are all powered by a BURSON headphone amp. HTC can sell this Crap to people that have no clue, but for people in the know, beats is junk.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Beats audio is junk as is their headphones, people who know great music know that beats is just hype like Bose, go to any audiofile forum and you will understand, or just go listen to some good quality gear, my headphones consist of AKG 701, Klipsch Custom 3's and my custom IEM's JH 16PRO, www.jhaudio.com . Which are all powered by a BURSON headphone amp. HTC can sell this Crap to people that have no clue, but for people in the know, beats is junk.

I still applaud a manufacturer for trying to make a good sounding phone for music people such as myself. Beats isn't bad for the price, since just a pair of Apple headphones cost $30.

And Bose is overpriced, but their stuff isn't bad. Its not the best, but it still puts out good quality.

Boot Manager

kparks

Reaction score

Come on now to say there junk is a little over the top..there def overpriced. my headphones choice is sennheiser and I listen to a lot of music. Beats are over priced but not junk

But atleast HTC is making another effort to improve the smart phone like they normally do and seem to be the only company doing it. what's the point of carrying around a phone and a mp3 player when u could just have the phone. How many other mfr do u see doing anything other than upgrading the ram and processor. And what do u mean by selling this crap? Other phones with lesser specs and don't even come with headphones still cost 300$ so not sure how this is crap its actually a very good deal. And to the average consumer these headphones will sound great! Look at how many people still walk around with the crappy white ipod earbud

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I was actually really impressed with beats headphones quality at brookstone. I think bose are great as well. For listening on the phone on the go i dont need more...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was actually really impressed with beats headphones quality at brookstone. I think bose are great as well. For listening on the phone on the go i dont need more...

Then I guess you have never listened to a quality headphone.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Walking in the streets, riding a train, flying in a plane i dont that minor differences in the headphones or earbuds would be noticeable with all the surrounding noise. Im sure that in a recording studio you high quality equipment but for the average user playing streamed music on the go this is well more than enough.

JuniorJays

Reaction score
As many posted at least HTC is trying to improve sound quality. I heard the equalizer on them is amazing especially with some quality headphones.

Sent from my HTC Sense rocking, battery hogging, Droid Incredible

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Walking in the streets, riding a train, flying in a plane i dont that minor differences in the headphones or earbuds would be noticeable with all the surrounding noise. Im sure that in a recording studio you high quality equipment but for the average user playing streamed music on the go this is well more than enough.

Frankly, there is a huge difference. A shure se425 will blow the beats out of the water, quiet environment or not. Good iems will isolate massive amounts. Beats("studio") are good if you can get them for sub $100. Actually, I prefer my Altec Lansing backbeat 326 over them, for virtue of being more neutral and better sound stage. And they are by no measure, neutral. Beats are good at only low price. At that point, I'd swap the drivers out with orthos from a fostex t50rp or the like.

kparks

Reaction score

Actually there is a huge difference between headphones these beats headphones and any quality headphones will isolate noise when I have my sennheiser earbuds in I can't hear ANYTHING But the music.. u can actualy hear things that u never heard before with a really high quality headset.. but I still think that these beats will be plenty.yea there not the best but there good tho and a great improvement over what we were getting in the past
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums