1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Beats Headphones from Rezound in a Thunderbolt

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Accessories' started by Trailblazer03, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Trailblazer03

Trailblazer03 New Member

I have a friend that lives a cross country that just purchased a HTC Rezound. He has no use for the Beats earbuds that come with it and was going to sell them unless I wanted them. Does anybody have anyexperience using these on the Thunderbolt? Will the controlls on the cord (nxt sng, lst sng, pause) be fully functional. I just thought I would ask so that he did not have to mail them to me to try and I would have to mail them back to him.

Thanks.
  2. 4shlr

4shlr Member

My brother recently got the Rezound & didn't like the headphones. They made him dizzy... So he gave them to me to try on my Bolt. I've used them only briefly but they seem to work fine so far, buttons work & so does the voice command prompts. I'll let you know if I run into any trouble with them, but otherwise I'd say get them

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums