beats audio

Death4U

Reaction score
I installed the beats audio mod by sphicks09 and want to revert back to stock by uninstalling it. Would anyone have any idea on how to do this without having to reflash the total system back to stock. I get sound set errors when first booting it and would prefer getting rid of it by restoring stock sound. Im rooted of course so step by step instructions would be appreciated.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
I downloaded it as well but going in I knew I wouldn't like it so I backed up my system with titanium. Listened to it for awhile thought it made my music sound harsh and applied my back up. I can't help with getting it back right because uninstall doesn't work. However future references back your data up if you're not sure. So many people have given me that advice and its useful.

pbickel

Reaction score
i tried installing the beats mod but it wont boot back up. I go through safestrap to install it but after it goes through the motorola logo it sits on a black screen. I know the phone is still on because I can preform a battery pull and see the phone turn off and then I can boot back into safestrap but cannot get off this black screen and into my phone. Any help is appreciated if anyone can give it.

rob1459

Reaction score
Is anyone having troublewith beats? I tried to use ear phones, and my music skipped. After closing the app, it would reopen play my entire music library. Thanks in advance....

DNAAppleSauce

Reaction score
Are you using Beats headphones ? I'm having the a similar problem. I just got the Beats by Dre headphones when I plug them into my DNA my playlist goes CRAZY (skips,pauses,etc) very frustrating. Tried different music player apps, pandora, spotify and still same wacky issue..This should have been easy. I know its not the headphones because they worked fine on my ipod.. HELP PLEASE !!

Psykho

Reaction score
I haven't had any problems with beats works great in my car with my Belkin wire and my Sennheiser HD280 headphones. I can definitely notice a difference is quality not just bass but overall clarity.I haven't tried Beats headphones though so I can't comment on that.

Maksim

Reaction score
If you are having issues with your music player restart your phone if that does not work then you should reset your phone and that should solve the issue. I had this issue with my harman kardin headphones and a reset solved the problem i then purchased beats tour headphones and they work awesome and i can use the volume buttons finally. With my harman kardin headphones i was only able to use the pause play button and the volume buttons did not work.

Newamericanclassic

Reaction score
Sounds fine when I'm listening to high-quality music, but it makes everything else sound like sh#t lol. Listening to any radio, makes it jumpy and really brings up the static. I find it also acts up when I listen to anything self-recorded, like videos.

I'm guessing it acts up bc 1) it probably just amplifies the base, thereby adding to existing white noise, and 2) probably isn't instantaneous with streamed media? Just guessing though

normanhunter45

Reaction score
I never had problem with beats..Neither the earphones nor the sound..truly legendary!!!:biggrin: