Beating the dead facebook horse!

qkpony

Reaction score
It would be nice to have things like remove friends and view friends friends and stuff like that

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

harasho

Reaction score
I've used the fb app for a long time and it is sooo much better than it used to be. Notifications used to suck, no chat, no locations, and comments just wouldn't show. So compared to the old fb it really is better. But it is still sooo lacking compared to the iphone's fb. I get that the iphone's fb has been around longer but it is just way farther behind then it should be.

chrstdvd

Reaction score
I have to agree with the devloper. It is a giant maze writing code for android. One reason that the app is so great on the iPhone is they only have to write code for one platform. I read many forums and see the Android app works great for some platforms and not others.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I see a lot of comparison's between Windows and Android. Both being in similar situations, Windows with desktops, and Android with smartphones.

Could the same comparison be made questioning why with Windows it's not a problem to develop for, but for Android it is? Since nearly 90% are using either Android 2.1 or 2.2, the source of the problem appears to be manufacturer's user interface's built on top of Android. Such as Motoblur, Touchwiz, Sense, etc.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This thread isn't Droid 2 specific so I'm moving it to the apps section where I feel it will get better gripes, complaints, and moans. And a lot more of them.;)