BD wi fi wont work

Discussion in 'Blackdroid' started by dfarrell151, Apr 9, 2010.

1. dfarrell151

dfarrell151 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm running bd and when I turn on widow it says application settings force close is there a fix for this? Many a such command.

2. Retholtz

Retholtz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You may want to try and reinstall. I am running BD 9.8 without any problems. I have found that a quick format and re-install often fixes most problems. Of note I am currently connected to my home network without any problems. The only "glitch" I have noticed with BD (although I can't be sure that it isn't something in my settings) is that the browser does not remember my last web page. It always opens my home page, not a big deal imo....

3. drewlamo1

drewlamo1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    my wifi works great as well, but i also have the home page problem.
    mine is about 50/50 tho because sometimes i get the last page i was on and sometimes i get the homepage.
    i think its some sort of cookie issue because i use the bank of america app and every time i log into it i have to enter in my id and click the "remember this device" option. it never saves the info tho.
    its like clearing the cookies on your home pc and having to reenter all your id's into w/e different sites you use.

hopefully the next version clears up the problem, but i have wiped data cache many times and did a clean install but that one problem always remains. ( its also the only problem i have atm )

edit: well there are some little minor issues but i found workarounds for them so they dont really bother me.

4. Retholtz

Retholtz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I found out what I was doing. My task killer was messing up the browser. If you are using a task killer it appears to clear your browser when it kills it. Makes sense when ya think about it.... :)