BD... or Raffica... Really.. Have to say...

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
lol, you guys are gonna freak over next update! lol!! no details yet, but its gonna be great!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
lol, you guys are gonna freak over next update! lol!! no details yet, but its gonna be great!
That's just wrong to do to people lol.

You will start a riot : )

Sent from my Droid

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
cereal, I think as soon as enough people see this thread and Rafficas post in it.. the riot will have already started..lol

kevin24lg

Reaction score

If at all possible, could you release it next Friday? I have the day off and would like nothing more then to play with a new UD :)

Love this ROM dancedroid

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Annnnnd that's wrong to do that to the rest of us (especially donating and subscribed members)! Tear.... :(

Sent from my Droid

i know :) but its fun lol. really is a great feature. shoot me a pm cereal and ill explain a bit of it. ;)

DroidForums junkie!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I had the same problem on 2.1 after flashing the new market by thebowers. I wiped data and cache 3x and flashed 2.3 followed by another black market and the FC's came back! Ended up wiping (again) and reflashing 2.1 and leaving the market stock (sucks). 2 days, 0 FC's!
Weird how it only happens on some phones though..

i might have to move on from 2.3.... i started fresh lost all my data and apps without complaining about it but i keep having market troubles no matter how many times i wipe and reinstall... the only fix ive found is installing over again.... and im not looking forward to doing that 2+ times a day.... the usb sometimes works sometimes doesnt

this rom has giving me the most issues so far with my phone but when its running its phenominal... if i choose to go for a different rom tonight ill be back.. UD is my favorite rom

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DroidForums junkie!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Droid Does.. try pulling the chome inverted market from my theme. I know its chrome but.. I have been using it every day with 0 FC's and all is well. So far I'd say I have updated about 8 apps and downloaded about 3.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll check it out! Is there a screen shot of it in the thread?

Droid Does.. try pulling the chome inverted market from my theme. I know its chrome but.. I have been using it every day with 0 FC's and all is well. So far I'd say I have updated about 8 apps and downloaded about 3.

DroidForums junkie!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There should be one. If not, let me know and I will take one for you.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Annnnnd that's wrong to do that to the rest of us (especially donating and subscribed members)! Tear.... :(

Sent from my Droid

i know :) but its fun lol. really is a great feature. shoot me a pm cereal and ill explain a bit of it. ;)

DroidForums junkie!

lol, its ok. you guys will know when it all comes together. bc there is still more to be added in that we havent even thought or started on yet lol.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Haha! No big deal. If there's one thing I've learned about UD since flashing UD7, its worth the wait!! :dancedroid:
Could you ask BD about possibly keeping the battery icon from 2.1 though?

DroidForums junkie!

lol, its ok. you guys will know when it all comes together. bc there is still more to be added in that we havent even thought or started on yet lol.

DroidForums junkie!