BD... or Raffica... Really.. Have to say...

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
See how I pull you in?.....

NICE WORK!!!! UD 2.3 is the shizzle. Everything works and I have more options than I know what to do with.

Just wanted to say, fantastic job, keep rocking out... thanks for all the time and the effort.

The End.

sonnydroid

Reaction score
Ditto!

I keep forgetting to ask this but, is it just me, or are the Answer/Ignore suppose to look like this?
I wiped (3x) when I installed U.D 2.1.0 but did not (was told it wasn't needed) when I went from 2.1.0 to 2.3.0

aefdf8a9-8574-866f.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its a tad off.. BD is ficing it.. no worries

VolDroid

Reaction score
Yes, it was an error in the ROM...some of the themes have corrected this problem once they are installed.

sonnydroid

Reaction score
Oh ok, thought it was just me. Thanks for the quick replies.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
i might have to move on from 2.3.... i started fresh lost all my data and apps without complaining about it but i keep having market troubles no matter how many times i wipe and reinstall... the only fix ive found is installing over again.... and im not looking forward to doing that 2+ times a day.... the usb sometimes works sometimes doesnt

this rom has giving me the most issues so far with my phone but when its running its phenominal... if i choose to go for a different rom tonight ill be back.. UD is my favorite rom

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
sweet.. vending I have seen is causeing grief.. try installing a differnt one a\man.. pll the vinding from my chrome theme and try that,,,, So far I have uodated abojut 8 apps and downloaded 2.. no issues at all.

VolDroid

Reaction score
I seem to have issues with the market when I have wifi on. Once i turn it off everything will work and I can turn it back on.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
edit

sweet.. vending I have seen is causeing grief.. try installing a differnt one a\man.. pll the vinding from my chrome theme and try that,,,, So far I have uodated abojut 8 apps and downloaded 2.. no issues at all.

ill try that later.. yesterday I switched to black market and still had the issues today

edit: voldroid- could be wifi tied into it I was on wifi at home

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
well you are all welcome for the rom and glad you enjoy it! try another vending apk sweeeet, might be the issue. or the wifi. im running fine but im also running slayher 1ghz kernel. stock kernel may be causing wifi issues for you.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
well you are all welcome for the rom and glad you enjoy it! try another vending apk sweeeet, might be the issue. or the wifi. im running fine but im also running slayher 1ghz kernel. stock kernel may be causing wifi issues for you.

ill give that a try as well thanks

side note-i was fully charged 2 hrs ago.... at 90% checked a minute later after a look at youtube and its at 50% ..reboot still at 50%

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
See how I pull you in?.....

NICE WORK!!!! UD 2.3 is the shizzle. Everything works and I have more options than I know what to do with.

Just wanted to say, fantastic job, keep rocking out... thanks for all the time and the effort.

The End.

Just when you think he has peaked he blows you away with the next update. Thanks BD and Raff

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Agreed - Great Work on a Great ROM :wink:

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
edit

dropped in a slayher 1100 with all the fixes... black market... and so far everything works! thanks for the help everyone

running a backup now just in case

edit: was working fine for a few hours on wifi even with reboots but all of a sudden the market broke and I can't dl anything again with wifi on or off