1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

BBv1.1 and Sweeter home preview 2

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by MAD450r, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

Anyone else trying to use this setup with bbv1.1. I try to login so my tagtrays will gather the info to put all my apps where they belong but soon as I put my info in sweeter home reloads and brings me back to the login again over and over I tried to uninstall everything still does it
    only thing I didn't do is start over installing bbv1.1 again and this time put sweeter home in first thing before I try anything else.

anyone gotten around this please tell me how cause I really want to use this BBv1.1 but I want my sweeter home as well, guess for now I'll go back to BBv1.0 if I dont find a workaround sometime today.

I even gave the new cyanogen 5.0.71 and 24K theme that looked nice but soon as I had it setup and working I seen the BBv1.0 was out on rom manager so I d/l'd it right away. Never did sleep last night.
  2. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

MAD450r please do not cross post across forums...thanks.

~Closed~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.