BBv1.1 and Sweeter home preview 2 [I posted this in BB section too]

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by MAD450r, May 27, 2010.

1. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    Anyone else trying to use this setup with bbv1.1. I try to login so my tagtrays will gather the info to put all my apps where they belong but soon as I put my info in sweeter home reloads and brings me back to the login again over and over I tried to uninstall everything still does it
    only thing I didn't do is start over installing bbv1.1 again and this time put sweeter home in first thing before I try anything else.

anyone gotten around this please tell me how cause I really want to use this BBv1.1 but I want my sweeter home as well, guess for now I'll go back to BBv1.0 if I dont find a workaround sometime today.

I even gave the new cyanogen 5.0.71 and 24K theme that looked nice but soon as I had it setup and working I seen the BBv1.0 was out on rom manager so I d/l'd it right away. Never did sleep last night.

2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes DF Super Moderator Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +3
    i don't know about bb but have you tried backing up sweeterhome app+data with mybackuppro? it signs you in and loads yur theme whether you did a factory reset/wipe data/cache or not. good stuff :D

3. MAD450r

Ratings:
    +1
    I haven't tried that

I'll load back to my bbv1.0 now and try that with sweeter home see it will help me out since without logging into there server nothing is populating my trays :(

so your saying using this which I bought a while ago but havn't used it in a while, is going to save my layout and apps all in one ?

Last edited: May 27, 2010
  4. MAD450r

Ratings:
    +1
    I have tried that

I'll load back to my bbv1.0 now and try that with sweeter home see it will help me out since without logging into there server nothing is populating my trays :(

So once I have this all saved apps/data and my data I install the new bbv1.1 then install my backup thats it right then mybackup should put the rest in ?

5. MAD450r

Ratings:
    +1
    I got it fixed

I shouldn't have let it delete files as I thought alot would have changed and would have caused an issue, I was wrong.

this time around I basically only upgraded pretty much and all is working great. I had to push a few of my edited apps again but that was no biggy did them all t once then rebooted and Im back to where I was and then some since I edited a few more of my apps today.

6. punyweakling

punyweakling Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Go to sweeterhome.com

Login in a change your password.

Login in to a fresh install of SH on your phone. Should let you in again.