Bbv1.0 help!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by ray7171, May 12, 2010.

1. ray7171

ray7171 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ok I love the bootanimation from cyanogenmod in ROMmanager so I downloaded it to the root of my sd card and it wont unzip it and make it work on BBv1.0????? Someone help, I had it running then I installed this rom and don't know how to get it back...Also I downloaded an .apk live wallpaper file off this website, put it into the root of my sd card and that wont install either...it keeps saying it is a system app and it is not installed??? Please Help!!!!!!!!!

2. digitard

digitard New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    For the boot animation use a explorer program (like Root Explorer) and put it in your phones /data/local directory (named bootanimation.zip of course). You can just copy it from your SD card and paste the bootanimation.zip file right to that directory.

As for the other one I don't know the directory offhand, but I'm sure someone will before I have a chance to look it up.

3. ray7171

ray7171 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    free

is there a free version of root explorer or somthing like it that I can use to do the same thing because my funds on my card are running a little low. haha

4. ray7171

ray7171 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thanx man, it worked !!!!!! now I just have to figure out the file for the live wallpaper .apk I downloaded . Thank you again

5. Logan3824

Logan3824 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you want you can do the same exact thing with root explorer, just take the livewallpapers.apk from the old rom and move over to BB but I will tell you that it might not work because BB makes his run different.