1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

BBv0.4 theming questions

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by MAD450r, Jun 30, 2010.

1. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

Anyone else trying to make an older theme that worked on BBv0.3 to workk on bb0.4. I tried atleast 4-5 times last night starting clean each time and as soon as I touch contacts or beleive it or not launcher pro I get a ton of FC's and I cant seem to figure out why.
    If I put my theme itself in even things touching framework all works fine, once I start to add my themed apps boom launcher pro goes nuts and the dialer will not work.
    so I tried one more time before I went to bed to do it skipping launcher pro thinkiing maybe its the culprit this time but once I started to add things it did the samething to launcher2 which came in the rom.

Now for those that will say its cause this is built from sorce, my next question is why does it all work on UD1.5 which is also from sorce?
  2. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member Premium Member

All the xml's on 57 leak/rom need to be changed to 84, I don't know how to edit xml's. I'm waiting for 928Droid's Black
    Glass for 84, he said it should be out today in update.zip form, it's sick and I customized it to my liking on 0.3. Once it's done I'll just do the same for 0.4!

Blue Energy, SG and Nextheme for 84 are out and you can do the same to them.
  3. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

if this is the case

How does it work on UD1.5 which is also suppose to be from sorce, is his not really from sorce or did he edit something already ?

Well started over again this time adding 1 app at a time, seems settings is what has changed from other froyo versions, that and the dialer so far. So i'll re-edit them as well as setcpu since that has updated as well. Then I'll edit up launcher pro again I hope that will all work, once I get them done I should have my entire SuperTheme working on BBv0.4. I want to keep this for myself I always had good luck with Petes roms running fastest for me.

Just d/l'd a Kernel I want to test as well but that can wait till its running smoothly with my theme setup. Been waiting for a bekit kernel too, so im hoping it works With petes 1.1 rom it runs superfast with Bekit 1.2kernel.
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2010