BBB says F for HTC Support

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Interesting the BBB gives a F for customer support at HTC. I guess there are too many horror stories that have not be responded to. They used to be such a good company, wonder what happened.

The problem is that HTC's complaints consistently cite a very similar and extremely concerning series of events: phones being sent in for repair, not getting fixed for many months (and, frequently, never getting fixed at all), and customers being left with no recourse but to ask for their broken phones back.

HTC's customer support seems to be in seriously bad shape

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah and according to reviewers that new HTC is not a good showing by HTC. I guess a F effort and F support with no carrier backing may mean doom for the once proud phone manufacturer.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
BBB ratings can be purchased for $425. That's how terrorist organizations have A ratings. I don't consider bbb a credible source.

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
BBB ratings can be purchased for $425. That's how terrorist organizations have A ratings. I don't consider bbb a credible source.

Who will purchase a F? please give source of your info. never heard of paying for ratings.

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
there is enough complaints about htc that it would be an F no matter the consumer site. IF you read the article you would have saw there were complaints at other consumer sites too.

I did a search a bit ago and did see what you were talking about. I am not sure if it was buying an A+ or just not checking complaints they received about non-members close enough when the non-member finally joins. anyway, that is enough about the bbb since the thread is about htc.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
several other publications reported on the BBB thing as well. Are there fraud and fake BBB reviews, likely considering we know there are fake reviews everywhere including Amazon, Best Buy, etc. But on AP the publisher posted a picture of a poorly repaired phone. So this to me shows there is a problem. I made my thoughts known about HTC posted on YT.

Cliff notes... well let's just say I used that F from the BBB grade.