BB V1.0 themes?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by CorCor67, May 12, 2010.

1. CorCor67

CorCor67 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Ok just rooted yesterday, stuck bbV1.0 on it this morning, and spent all day trying to find themes for this. I found the nextheme and glass theme, and a blue theme in someones sig, but that's it. Am I missing something or is that it for bb themes? I like the rom but id like to check out some other themes.
  2. kook

kook Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

That's about it. I would just use the one's Pete recommends. They work great.
  3. mrgarrison

mrgarrison New Member

just wait maybe a few more days or so. pete and others are working on porting the darkedge theme over to BB1.0 and that will be cool. but yeah not much else now besides those in rom manager. more to come soon though, no worries.
  4. CorCor67

Cool thought I was missing something...I like both nex and glass...wonder how hard it would be to make my own (I do a little freelance graphics in my spare time)

Thanks for the quick responses :)
  5. supr2nr

supr2nr New Member

yah its confusing as hell ain't it? I still to this day can't figure out why people when creating themes can't create a FULL theme and give a better description as to which ROM it works on. Telling me a theme works on a rooted ESE81 base or ERE base doesn't help me one bit.

Mods if you are watching this can you possibly think of a new category or requirement for threads in the theme section. Make the person that starts the thread give all of the information for theme.

What apps/widgets are themed, what ROM it works with, what type of theme it is (metamorph or an update.zip).

Maybe make the people creating partial themes put them in a sub section simply labeled partial themes. For example if the theme they are making only themes the framework then that should go in the partial theme. Or if it only themes a widget with one app then put that in the partial theme section. A theme that changes the appearance of the entire system is a FULL THEME!

Trying to figure out all of this crap is just friggin frustrating.
  6. hookerdj

hookerdj New Member

how did you spend all day and thats what you foulnd those two are iun the first post lol ya thats the only two i thnink

7. CorCor67

Ya found those right away but google searched as many combinations as I could think of...best link that drew up was to a droid-life post about the glass theme...besides that it was nothing useful to me
Search tags for this page

x2-0themes.com