BB V.6.2.0 Install Help

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by jeberger2007, Jan 10, 2011.

1. jeberger2007

jeberger2007 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi, I'm trying to install Bugless Beast V.6.2 on my freshly rooted Droid 1; rooted at FRG83D. I've tried flashing under SPRecovery by renaming the file to update.zip and it when through the process of updating. However when the phone came back on, it was still on FRG83D. Still had my root so I tried Rom Manger Clockworkmod and installed using the Install from SD option. Again did the same thing (btw. I checked Wipe data and chache). And still no luck.

Is there something I'm missing. Any help would be great. Thank you.
    Btw. This my first attempt at installing a Rom. I've read plenty of threads on what to do, but I can't seem to figure out this issue. Maybe its because of my version Froyo.

Thanks.

2. jeberger2007

jeberger2007 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Sorry, meant to type BBV.6.2.1.

3. jeberger2007

jeberger2007 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Another attempt: Going to try downloading it from the stickied thread. Going to give the attempt once downloading. I hope this time it works. I really am getting tried of having to go through the re-sign in to google and and all the jazz with no success. :)

4. Laur3nNewm4n

Laur3nNewm4n Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Try using ROM Manager to flash ClockworkMod Recovery (instead of using SPRecovery).

Download the version of Bugless Beast you want, and ROM Manager will ask you if you want to back up your current ROM and/or wipe your data and cache before flashing the new ROM. Just go through the "wizard".

You could also go to Peter's website and download it from there and use ClockworkMod Recovery to flash the .zip from your SD card.

It should be very simple to do.

5. jeberger2007

jeberger2007 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Thank you for your help. I realized I had an older version and it would work right. So I went to the website and that did the trick. :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

6. Laur3nNewm4n

Laur3nNewm4n Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Glad it worked for you. I'm very satisfied with this ROM. It's snappy, has incredible battery life, and it is so much less cluttered than CyanogenMod.

7. jeberger2007

jeberger2007 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I am too. Its pretty fast which is great. And im loving the layout the only thing I wish I could do right now is change the leds colors for certain things but I have not done any browsing just yet. But certainly loving it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Search tags for this page

blackberry versi 6.2.0 ota

ð²ð²ð¼ 6.2.0 ota