BB v.04 & ROM Mngr/ Smoked glass for v.04

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Diggylr, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Diggylr

Diggylr New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had installed cyanogen 6.0 and wasnt working right for me so I wanted to go back to BB (v.03, what I had been using until then) so I restored a backup of what I thought that was bus I guess it was a backup of something different and so I just went to download v.04 in rom manager and after it downloaded and asked if I wanted to reboot into recovery and install. Clicked yes and it did the thing where it boots down to the M logo then boots back up as normal. So I just downloaded it on my computer and manually moved it over, now Im looking for the one that I downloaded through rom manager and cant find it. Where does it put them? I looked in petes folder under clockworkmod but only listed the v.01

Also I had the smoked glass theme I was using on v.03 and LOVED it and I thought I read somewhere there was one for v.04 or can I use the same one?

2. lmt1979

lmt1979 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    smoked glass and 0.4 Bugless (2.2)

If you like the smoked glass AND BB 0.4 check this out I just updated it again.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/56882-petes-bugless-beast-0-4-frf84bv04-2-2-android-themed-smoked-glass-blue.html

3. USCChem

USCChem Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Go into ROM Manager, flash SPRecovery, then flash Clockword Mod recovery again. Then try installing it again.