1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

BB to DX Convert

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by jcrawford777, Sep 21, 2010.

1. jcrawford777

jcrawford777 New Member

Hi all, just want to say hi. I just switched over to the
    Droid X from a a couple of BB Storms (1 & 2). Got really tired of RIM not getting with the program. Not trying to just bash'em, just sayin'.
    Anyway, really love my DX. Very little learning curve, I was happy to see. I am a Maintenance Super of 110 appts. and need a good Weather app. Don't mind paying a few bucks, just want functionality and reliability. Any suggestions???
  2. Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas Premium Member Premium Member

Welcome aboard!

I personally like the Weather Channel app. It's free in the market and has 10-day, 36-hour, and hourly forecasts, integration with maps, where you can view time-lapse of radar for your location, and much more.

Emitted from X.
  3. jcrawford777

jcrawford777 New Member

Thanks, I think I'll give it a try
  4. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Congrats on the X. I would like to recommend WeatherBug Elite but this is a free version as well...

In addition to the X sub-forums here, they have also give us our own site at www.droidxforums.com - come on over and check us out there too :)...
Search tags for this page

dx-convert