BB Storm to the Moto Droid

Ninelivez2go

Reaction score
As the title states I jumped ship from the BB Storm to the Moto Droid last night and must say I wish I did it earlier. This thing is way faster and really responsive, the only bad thing is I keep trying to click the screen :). Other than the email account problems, this thing has the Storm beat hands down.

Looking forward to searching for hacks, apps and themes for the phone to make it even better. I may pop in once in a while and ask a question that has been asked before so I'll apologize in advance.

John

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad to have you here at DF. There's many people, including myself, that came to the Android world from Blackberry. I also had a Storm...do I miss it? Certainly not.

What sort of issues are you having with email?

OP
Ninelivez2go

Ninelivez2go

Reaction score
Glad to have you here at DF. There's many people, including myself, that came to the Android world from Blackberry. I also had a Storm...do I miss it? Certainly not.

What sort of issues are you having with email?

Thanks for the welcome and as far as the issues, I'm having trouble adding my work email and verizon yahoo accounts. My work email states it can not connect to server and the verizon says my username and password is wrong even though I know its right. I'm not the brightest when it comes to tech problems so please simplify any helpful advice :).

John