BB Playbook outsold Xoom so far

patfactorx

Reaction score
I know we don't have any hard numbers yet but the early reports make it seem like the Playbook is outselling the Xoom in its openings days. I think at this pace the BB Playbook might actually take a good chunk out of the tablet market.

BTW I love Motorola and I've already seen freezes and and locks with the QNX system so I'm not sure all this hype behind QNX is warranted.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Where are you geting your info from?
I have a hard time believing that the email-client-less Playbook is outselling any tablet....

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can't be too hard to outsell the XOOM lol...what was it like 100,000 sold total?

OP
patfactorx

patfactorx

Reaction score
i think its still the bestselling Honeycomb tablet tho

Tip14

Reaction score
I honestly think that the Asus Epad transformer might out sell them both. Looking at it from a business aspect if you can provide the customer with a tablet that can also be docked to a keyboard for use when you really need to get down to business in the office or at home will have a lot more appeal. My vote goes to the Epad. To me anything that will move people away from apples strangled OS and "buy this and in 3 months it will be rendered obsolete by our new model with slightly improved things that should have been included in the original crap" Just my 2 cents lol

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
To me anything that will move people away from apples strangled OS and "buy this and in 3 months it will be rendered obsolete by our new model with slightly improved things that should have been included in the original crap"
That's not what obsolete means though consumers and marketing departments apparently think along those lines.

In any case, overpriced is always highly subjective. Many would say that the Xoom was overpriced and should have included features on release date rather than requiring users to mail in devices for upgrades...