1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

BB on rom manager now??

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by jrl9851, Apr 1, 2010.

1. jrl9851

jrl9851 New Member

I'm currently running ultimate Droid, but want to go back to bugless beast. I noticed Its in rom manager now. Will new updates be there from now on? Having any of you had any problems downloading it from RM?

Also, I noticed there is a baseband update. Do I install bb 0.9 first then do the baseband update?
  2. Sitruss

Sitruss New Member

I had no problems with moving to BB 0.9 through ROM Manager. Also, I installed the baseband update after the ROM, and it worked without any problems.
  3. goinskiing

goinskiing New Member

I flashed to 2.0.1 using the sbf approach, rooted using the update.zip, downloaded rom manager premium, flashed clockworks, made a nandroid backup, and downloaded BB 0.9 and after the install it's stuck in a droid eye and droid screen loop. I can flash back to 2.0.1 using the nandroid backup. I also tried the same with UD 9 and had the same issues. Do I have to do a clean wipe in order to avoid this before I try the install of the rom or are others having similar issues, if so, how can i fix this? Thanks!
  4. pdroid

pdroid New Member

No, you can do the baseband update anytime. Pete has included it as an option in the BB section of ROM Manager.
  5. bradl3y

bradl3y New Member

sorry to be a total noob but what is baseband?
Search tags for this page

galaxy s3 change baseband rom manager