BB Messenger

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by bustinloose82, Dec 5, 2009.

1. bustinloose82

bustinloose82 New Member

Is it even possible for someone to create an app that would function with BB pin #'s...A lot of BB users would switch to the Android platform if this were possible.
  2. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Agreed Bb has a nie google talk app. There is no groups on GTalk though. Otherwise it's a perfect replacement
  3. J-Buck

J-Buck New Member

Agreed BBM is one of the main things i'll miss with my blackberry. Its so fast and has a nice layout. I'm ready to get my droid though and move on to bigger better things lol
  4. Martin030908

Martin030908 DF Super Moderator

Let BBM die... these aren't Blackberries. It's just a simple messaging app... there's plenty to replace and out perform on Android.

I thought I'd miss BBM too, then I realized it was sad that the only thing about BB I would miss was a cheap chat app... lol
  5. Acid7711

Acid7711 New Member

I too thought I would miss my blackberry, afterall there's a HUGE support group behind it, leaks, etc... Very fun to play with, but in the end, my decision came because I wanted a phone that I could use, not just a buisiness phone.

I had only 2 people on my BBM list, one i never talked to, from work, the other i always talked to also from work.

Funny thing is, after he saw my droid.............the VERY next day he had one on his desk replacing his blackberry too hahhah ;)
  6. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Sorry but it's native to BB. It uses thier servers for the chat. Best thing is to use GTalk and tell the people who you talked to on BBM to use it also. Then they will switch too :)
Search tags for this page
bb mesenger para android
bb messenger app for android

bb messenger for android

bb messenger para android
bbmessenger for anoriod
download bb messenger for android
how does bb messenger for android work