BB Froyo+p3kernels+Blue Energy Theme= 115 Degrees?!?!?! HELP ASAP!!

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by mackiv, Jun 12, 2010.

1. mackiv

mackiv Member

Hello droid world for the past 48 hours I've been running BB froyo with the p3 kernels and blue energy over it. its been FLAWLESS untill 2day. My fone reached about 100 degrees this afternoon after some moderate to heavy use, and the battery drained quite fast. I have it now on the charger and it is now at 115 degrees!!! please any help would be appreciated.
  2. banderbe

banderbe New Member

Pfft.. that's nothing.

Charging while nagivating my droid can hit 130 F.

The real test is how hot your phone is when it's allowed to sit idle for half an hour or so. Mine idles around 64 to 70 F.

Use ATK and kill everything and let the thing rest for a while and then see what it's at.

Also remember ambient temperatures effect it. If you're in Arizona with the windows open then your droid is going to be very hot.
  3. mackiv

mackiv Member

You know, I'm really glad you mentioned the ambiant tempurature. Today is THE hottest day in oakland, california!!!!! awww thas cute, my fone is almost human, it feels just like me!!!!

also, side note. i juss upgraded my setcpu to 1.5.4 and i can no longer view accurate temps as people have been reporting. I was using 1.5.2 i think b4, so i guess downgrading will allow for temp reads.

Thanx Banderbe

Thank you droid world.
  4. mackiv

mackiv Member

Also i forgot to add, i just started running a new live wallpaper: digital rain, would that have anything to do with it?
  5. RobStemen

RobStemen New Member

Try out ChevyNo1's Ultra Low Voltage kernels. They don't always work for everyone, but if they do (I'm running the 1.0GHz at 800MHz) like for me for example, you peak about 104. That's while playing The Elements (like Falling Sand, very CPU intensive) or Flash Games while charging and tethering.
  6. dbz443

dbz443 New Member

If your talking about 100f and not 100c you have nothing to worry about that's not hot at all. Were I live the ambient temp reaches that outsie. If it only reaches 115 when charging and with heavy use then your phone is running great. I don't see were the problem is that needs a "help asap!!!!":
  7. captaincanada84

captaincanada84 New Member

Hrmm...I havent had any temperature issues with BB Froyo + Blue Energy + p3droid's 1.2GHz kernel. If anything...temperatures I'm getting are nice and low.
  8. JhankG

JhankG New Member

Please do a search before starting such a ridiculous thread.