1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

BB/Froyo broke MMS/picture messaging?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by wustehase, Jun 13, 2010.

1. wustehase

wustehase New Member

So I upgraded my brother's Droid to BB v1.1, and I upgraded my own Droid to Froyo with BB v0.1. He told me earlier that he can't receive picture messages anymore, so I tried to send him one to prove him wrong. Well it turns out that not only can't he or I receive MMS, neither of us can send them anymore either. Tried using both the stock MMS app, and handcent SMS. Anyone else experienced/experiencing the same issue, or have any idea how to fix it? Any help would be great. Thanks.
  2. welterbf123

welterbf123 New Member

I have never been able to send or recieve MMS messages with my droid. I'd love to find our why. I've tried everything that I know of and I've just considered it one of the problems with Droid. I love the phone, however, but I wish it would send MMS! :icon_eek:
  3. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member Premium Member

It seems I have had this problem on and of since I rooted, mine is more intermitent and moastly not being able to receive. Even made a thread:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid/46989-fourm-full-opinions-give-me-yours-please.html

Ended up keeping the original and it has been working since.
  4. Twista89

Twista89 New Member

mines work fine...just recieved a MMS last night...
  5. biggestmexi

biggestmexi New Member