BB E-mail to my Droid X?

EvilKitty

Reaction score
Hey Everyone. Generally i can figure this crap out on my own but im stumpped. I previously had the bb storm and had set up email on there...... soon learned the errors of my ways. Now i want my bb email on my xroid x. Is this "allowed" and if yes, where in the heck do i find my password and/or how do i retrieve it? Any help or advice would be awesome. Thanks! ^_^

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you have to be connected to RIM's servers to use BlackBerry email. I don't believe there is a way to retrieve it from anything but a Blackberry device.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is always a work around for everything, if you can still access the BB servers (or whatever it's called) you can forward the mail to a Gmail account and it will show on your device.

Also within Gmail itself (on a Computer) if you go to settings/accounts and import/ you can import ALL mail from pre-existing email accounts, my wife and I both did this with our hotmail accounts and it might work for what you are trying to do

phat6

Reaction score
i dont think it will work for you, when you switch to a droid the BB email gets turned off and wont take new emails anymore