BB & Car System

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Roberek, May 29, 2010.

1. Roberek

Roberek New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When in my car I have this 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable that hooks into my radio system so I can play audio from my droid over the car speakers.

In version 1.0 everything was fine, audio was great, no problems.

Now in 1.1 when i plug it in the speech part of the song counds like he/she is in a metal can (sounds far away, tinny). Ive adjusted anything I can on the radio to no avail.

Has anyone else had this problem and is there a detailed way to tweak audio output from the phone? (i suspect the phone is the problem)

2. joshrath

joshrath New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just used my droid for a call thru my car last night. Sounded fine to me. :)

3. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +31
    i sometimes have that problem and other times its fine

i have no solution but i was just letting you know that youre not the only one

maybe a battery pull?

4. schollianmj

schollianmj Member

Ratings:
    +0
    make sure the cord is plugged in firmly on both ends. try polishing the plug with a little bit if tissue paper. it sounds like your not getting a 100% good connection. I use bluetooth to stream from my phone to my car stereo... got tired of playing the cord shuffle. but when Im at work in a patrol truck i use the cord like you are talking about with no issues. been on BB 1.1 since 2 hours after its release.