1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

BB 7 and v9 question

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by actngrezy, Mar 31, 2010.

1. actngrezy

actngrezy Beta Team Developer

Umm ok so I installed V7 tonight to make sure everything was workign ok before I went to V9 well I downloaded V7 nandroid for v7 and v9 installed V7 the i meant to drag my update.zip file fore smoklessglass over to my sd when I accidentally took the v9.zip file over there w/o know.

Well I installed the zip nothing changed on my phone by it said install was complete but yellow bar at bottom of screen wasnt done yet and i rebooted then porperly installed smoklessglass theme but Im not sure if i updated to v9 or not how could i tell and I know this was stupid mistake. I just wasnt sure if it worked cause it said complete but then bar wasnt finished so i rebooted...Help and now I have everything organized in folders on my comp lol thank you
  2. actngrezy

Anyone Please!?
  3. baniels

baniels New Member

Go to settings--about phone. What does it say for Build Number at the bottom?

Please punctuate your response.
  4. actngrezy

Thank you it says version 7. I don't k ow what that update.zip was on my sdcard then. It must have been from dmupdater but everything is running fine so......no worries. I think I will update to v 9 tonight and see how stable it is compared to 7. Thank you