BB 7 and v9 question

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by actngrezy, Mar 31, 2010.

1. actngrezy

actngrezy New Member Developer

Umm ok so I installed V7 tonight to make sure everything was workign ok before I went to V9 well I downloaded V7 nandroid for v7 and v9 installed V7 the i meant to drag my update.zip file fore smoklessglass over to my sd when I accidentally took the v9.zip file over there w/o know.

Well I installed the zip nothing changed on my phone by it said install was complete but yellow bar at bottom of screen wasnt done yet and i rebooted then porperly installed smoklessglass theme but Im not sure if i updated to v9 or not how could i tell and I know this was stupid mistake. I just wasnt sure if it worked cause it said complete but then bar wasnt finished so i rebooted...Help and now I have everything organized in folders on my comp lol thank you
  2. actngrezy

Anyone Please!?
  3. baniels

baniels New Member

Go to settings--about phone. What does it say for Build Number at the bottom?

Please punctuate your response.
  4. actngrezy

Thank you it says version 7. I don't k ow what that update.zip was on my sdcard then. It must have been from dmupdater but everything is running fine so......no worries. I think I will update to v 9 tonight and see how stable it is compared to 7. Thank you