1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

BB 6.2.1 - Audiomanager Widget causes Launcher App Drawer to FC

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by jfourman, Feb 8, 2011.

1. jfourman

jfourman New Member

I installed Audiomanager Pro 2.1.3 on a clean/reformatted BB 6.2.1 Droid OG. When I have the Audiomanager Widget on my Home Screen, the Launcher App Drawer FC's every time I try to open it. If I remove the widget, everything is fine. I have a lot of other widgets loaded and none of them cause this problem. Audiomanager is installed on the phone's internal memory (not the SDCard). An uninstall and reinstall of Audiomanager did not help. The Audiomanager app works fine. The problem is just with the widget. Audiomanager widgets worked fine with my rooted/stock FRG83D. The problem began with BB 6.2.1

Has anyone else had this problem? I sent an email to the developers but acknowledged that I was using a custom ROM....so support may not be forthcoming.

Thank you for your help/suggestions.

UPDATE: I now see that this has been seen by others: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/108083-bb-6-launcher-fc.html
Search tags for this page

go launcher blackberry 6.2.1

hack audio.manager

how to hack into audio manager

how to hack into audio manager android
how to hack into audio manager app