1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

BB 1.2 Glitches with new Status bar

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by mootsucks, Mar 7, 2010.

1. mootsucks

mootsucks New Member

Hey,

I don't know what the hell happened by I need some advice on what I should do. Bg info, I have a moto droid with pete's bugless beast v1.2 rom, busybox etc ([ROM 2.0.1] Bugless Beast V1.2 (3/1/10) STABLE) and I decided to install the status bar from the Desire Theme ([THEME] Desire theme).

I downloaded the Dark Desire Status Bar, renamed it update.zip and ran it through sprecovery. Now my phone gets stuck at the lock screen with this weird format, and whenever I try to unlock it it reboots.

Should I restore to an old nandroid backup, or is there some way to fix this. Pictures of whats going on below.

Thanks!
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

If you don't mind me asking....why are you still on version 1.2? Any reason in particular?
  3. mootsucks

mootsucks New Member

Lol, is there a newer version?

Edit: oh i saw todays one. I might just start fresh again and re-install the new rom as a backup!
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  4. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Oh yeah man, any of the ROMs based on ese53 or ere25 are NICE.....

It'll be the best one you've ever tried I promise :)
Search tags for this page
bb status bar

status bb