1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

(BB 1.1 w/ launcherpro) vs. (froyo BB w/ launcherpro) ??

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by bekyndnunwind, Jun 10, 2010.

1. bekyndnunwind

bekyndnunwind New Member

Has anyone tried the new BB froyo RC with launcherpro?

If so, I am interested in speed comparisons. I would also like to know if it is as stable and solid as 1.1 is.

I am very reluctant to make the switch since I am happy with my current setup. I would like some honest opinions...

I am also interested to know if the "new" baseband that came out is working well or if it is a 'release candidate' like froyo is. THANKS!
  2. bendystrawboy

bendystrawboy New Member

Launcher pro is faster then the native launcher in bbfroyo
  3. UgaDroid313

UgaDroid313 New Member

I have BB Froyo with launcher pro and haven't had any problems. Still faster than anything else I've tried. I also loaded the new baseband and haven't had any trouble. Haven't been able to tell a difference in call quality, signal, etc... either.

Hope this helps. By far this is the best Rom I've tried.
Search tags for this page

bb for froyo