BB 1.0 Gallery issues

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by oakley619, May 12, 2010.

1. oakley619

oakley619 New Member

Hey everybody,

I've been noticing a few things with the gallery app in BBv1.0 that seem a bit off. First, when in the main gallery page (before going into a particular album), pressing the menu button results in highlighting a random album within the gallery. I'm not sure if a menu is supposed to pop-up, but either way, this seems pretty random.

Also, I've noticed that when I've tried to delete a photo that i'm currently viewing, occasionally, after "confirming" the delete, the photo would just pop back up again, and I'm not sure if it deleted a different one instead, but the intended photo wasn't deleted.

Anyway, just wanted to post to bring this to dev's attention and to see if other people are having the same issue. Cheers!
  2. sir2545

sir2545 New Member

I noticed this myself...i just installed the rom and I thought it was wierd as well.
  3. altjx

altjx New Member

I can confirm that deleting a photo doesn't always delete it also. I thought it was just me, lol.
  4. trowa

trowa New Member

I've seen this problem as well. I just delete the file then back out of gallery then try to locate the picture and make sure it is gone. Usually after deleting for a 2nd time it is gone.
  5. qwerty04

qwerty04 New Member

i also notice the photo back in the album after deleting it. second time its gone though.