bb 0.6 with chevy kern makes me get endless moto boot

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by cydetrakd, Mar 7, 2010.

1. cydetrakd

cydetrakd New Member

I installed bb 2.1 0.5 after deleting three time everything over and then used nandroid the update method which is fine everytime then update.zip 0.6, installed the chevy kernel and as soon as i set a oc it gives me endless motorola logo boot. I spent an hour setting everything up last night after upgrading the rom for the first time and then noticed the bug happened as soon as i oc'ed to 900mhz. My 2nd attempt I redid all the steps of the install and set everything back up once again and then i got the same bug so i did a few battery pulls and once it booted up fine but the moment i turn my phone back to see moto logo over and over anyone know how to fix this?
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  2. Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas Premium Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

3. cydetrakd

cydetrakd New Member

i'm using the new chevy kernels and no luck too many bugs for me i guess its isolated to me.
  4. canvs2321

canvs2321 New Member

Just make sure you get the ere25 kernels, when I installed UD 6.0, i updated with what I thought were the ere25 kernels and it killed my wifi, I went to UD front page and redownloaded the kernels, reinstalled and boom works perfect.
  5. cydetrakd

cydetrakd New Member

i went ahead and went back 1.1 then used mybackuppro to backup all apps since it was my 3rd time updating figured id give it a try. redownloaded the nandroid.. installed after four wipes and then updated and it worked i dont what happend but glad it fixed