1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

BB 0.4 Lags

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by lippstuh, Jul 10, 2010.

1. lippstuh

lippstuh New Member

I've been getting lag even after reboot. Anyone else with this problem? It was pretty fast when I first installed it.

Using Chevy's Low Voltage 1100 kernal.
  2. Smeech

Smeech New Member

Did you do a wipe before installing? I had lag issues as well. I did a clean install and downgraded to Launcherpro 0.4.4 and there's no more lag. If there's ever redraw w/ Launcherpro, it literally takes no more than 1 second.

I also switched to P3Droid LV 1.2ghz, that may have done something too..
  3. lippstuh

lippstuh New Member

Maybe its launcher pro...
  4. jlaidlaw

jlaidlaw New Member

I'm running BB .4 with launcherpro updated version and P3Droid 1k mhz lv kernal. I haven't experienced any lag with this set up. Did you wipe when you first installed? If you don't know whats causing it, I would just reinstall the rom and remember to wipe 3x.