1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

BB 0.4 Force Close and reboot problem

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by kzmania, Jun 30, 2010.

1. kzmania

kzmania New Member

I just installed 0.4 over 0.3 and it starts to freak out with loads of force close on almost every single system app such as gmail, mms, market and such. So, I tried wipe data x3 and reinstall clean 0.4. When I was first download titanium, the phone will reboot itself and keep rebooting every like 5 minutes or so. Do you guys know what the problem is? How should I fix this?
  2. CypherAZ

CypherAZ New Member

Having the same reboot issues that forced me to switch ROMs in the past, guess i'll go back to SS4.2 again. I love pete's ROMs, but there reboot issues are just stupid.
  3. Avalanche

Avalanche New Member

I have never had a reboot issue. Idk if I am just lucky or you are unlucky :(

Sorry to hear about it...maybe a clean install? good luck next timedancedroid
  4. NeverEndingXsin

NeverEndingXsin New Member

His BB V0.4 is just a beta so there might be various issues. if 0.4 isnt working for you then i highly recommend his BB V0.3 its stellar and runs amazingly :)
  5. ndhill1976

ndhill1976 New Member

It sounds like you have a phone that can not handle being overclocked to 800mhz. Every board is made a little different, and you got a week one.
    I might be totally wrong, but that is my suggestion. Don't blame the ROM though, it is working great for a lot of people.
  6. KingTee

KingTee New Member

Try a fresh install and restore your apps one by one thru the market. Then you can see if the reboots were cause by an app or by corrupted data from titanium.
  7. exdirrk

exdirrk New Member

Never had a reboot on any of the roms and I have had v0.1, v0.2.1, v0.3 and now v0.4. Could be ur phone specifically. Might want to do an exchange in store after u revert it back to stock