Battlefield 3 on ps3

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have black tops but I got bf3 instead of mw3 cus I didn't see anything new in it. Same old same old. But every since I got bf3 I haven't touched much else, except skyrim.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

You are probably the only COD fanboy to openly admit that BF3 ROCKS! :)

----posted maxx'ed out----

soulshot96

Reaction score
Let's clear something upl here. I got black tops for zombies. Played for like 4 hours in all. I hate everything about cod including the yearly re-releases. Bf3 is ****ing amazing. And I'm not a ****ING COD FANBOY. thanks for playing. ;)

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Let's clear something upl here. I got black tops for zombies. Played for like 4 hours in all. I hate everything about cod including the yearly re-releases. Bf3 is ****ing amazing. And I'm not a ****ING COD FANBOY. thanks for playing. ;)

Lol...
Alright will admit zombies are cool.....

soulshot96

Reaction score
Yeah...for rotting flesh there pretty damn strong. Too strong. I'm mean really 2 slaps and I'm dead?! Lol I stopped playing.

wildride89

Reaction score
Have they had any new maps or updates lately I've been playing mw3. I miss playing bf3 psn mayhem1180 add me. I'm rusty but ill play.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

soulshot96

Reaction score
Big update last night. Havent tried it again yet. Have to redownload b2k

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah, I'll agree with you. But the campaign wasn't why I bought bf3. Multiplayer is where its at, didn't even touch the campaign for two days, just hopped straight into the multiplayer.

I'm with you. I didn't touch the campaign for about two months, and that was only because the servers were down one day.

The new patch is a bit ridiculous in some areas, and it sucks that you can't play hardcore without having to rotate modes. I enjoy rush, I play rush, and after paying EA 60 they could give me what I want. If things stay like they are I'll just have to give up combat sims because EA and dice have lost their minds and COD sucks to no end.

MIUI tested, mother approved.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am liking the "rent a server" actually a great idea....
Time to host some tournaments....

Just went to play... downloading b2k again... aaah

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm with you. I didn't touch the campaign for about two months, and that was only because the servers were down one day.

The new patch is a bit ridiculous in some areas, and it sucks that you can't play hardcore without having to rotate modes. I enjoy rush, I play rush, and after paying EA 60 they could give me what I want. If things stay like they are I'll just have to give up combat sims because EA and dice have lost their minds and COD sucks to no end.

MIUI tested, mother approved.

I noticed before the patch that there was rush/conquest in same rotation but were a few servers that had just conquest. Gotta check map rotation until u find the right one.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but it's annoying now. I used to be able to simply set the server filter to rush and hardcore and play to my hearts content. Now you have to rent a server if you want to play rush only on hardcore. I paid $60 for the game to begin with, I shouldn't have to pay extra to continue with the mode that I've been playing from the start.

wildride89

Reaction score
Yeah I'm going to have to check that out. Do you have to rent to play all modes like that?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

ambrown

Reaction score
I'll agree, hacks ruin the fun. I mean what makes one so desperate that they Gotta hack? Haven't played BF3 yet but it looks sweet. I'm a PC gamer though. I like the mouse and keyboard better than a controller, especially for FPS games.

Sent from my Droid Incredible on 2.3.4 using the DroidForums app

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Renting a server just allows you to set rules like hardcore, respawn time etc..

You can also make it private or public...
Definitely gonna make it tournament friendly now!

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the symbols to the right of the maps are?
Looks like a play button and a fast forward

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bought it today. So far I am disappointed and feel like I wasted $60 :(

MIUI 2012.3.23