Batterys for Droid X

barski

Reaction score
I was browsing eBay looking for some accessories for my droid X and came a cross 2 batteries with a charger for the droid x for 15.99 Seems like a great deal.
Anyone going to try them out?

2 Droid X Batteries and Charger

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I think ebay is a mistake. So many scams on there. I'm not going to put my 600 phone to the safety of a 7.50 battery.

Sent from my DroidX via Tapatalk (

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
there's nothing wrong with ebay.. i've got over 500 transactions and cant say i've been burned but once. The problem with that transaction and many of the cheap electronic transactions from hong kong is you literally wait month or 2 to get your item.

OP
barski

barski

Reaction score
I think ebay is a mistake. So many scams on there. I'm not going to put my 600 phone to the safety of a 7.50 battery.

I use ebay a decent amount, never had any problems. Just look for guys with good amounts of feedback with a high feedback percentage.

I understand the part about $600 to a 7.50 phone. I guess thats why they make insurance. :)

Im going to let some people buy them then leave feed back on them, over 90 sold so far.

grimbergen

Reaction score
What do I need to look for when I buy non-official batteries?

thanks.

Kandiru

Reaction score

I have great news for you, so far all the Hong Kong $5-10 batteries, including the ones for my Palm devices and x-life Nikon D200 (OEM $100) camera and Sony camcorder (OEM $120) look identical to the original, same exact plastic and extrusion points, same charge holding, but missing label, which tells me they come from the same factories in mainland China, and makes me wonder why there are so many billionnaires Stateside? Soon they will get the Foxconn guys to throw people off more factory roofs (kudos to Apple for starting the trend) and the loophole will close, the comrades will get their cut from the "special economic zones", long live communism:mad: Until then look for ebay sellers from HK with 15,000 or more good ratings, you know they are spinning a sweet deal:)

My brother had a Vodafone chipped original iPhone, got it a week after launch date from same place, hehe.

As for the xxxx floating around i agree, keep your eyes peeled, it is a little bit like a Turkish bazaar, watch out expecially for bombastic ads, and if not sure read in the ratings what people who bought the same exact item said.

Last edited: