Battery

cece5702

Reaction score
Question about my note 3 and I was wondering about my battery life I am now at 13 hours of being off the charger and I am down to 40 percent is that good or bad?

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
All depends on what you are doing and screen on time. If the screen was on every one of those 13 hours that's pretty good. If the screen was only on for 2 hours of those 13 hours that's really bad. Go to your Settings --> Battery --> then hit Screen to get Time On.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
All depends on what you are doing and screen on time. If the screen was on every one of those 13 hours that's pretty good. If the screen was only on for 2 hours of those 13 hours that's really bad. Go to your Settings --> Battery --> then hit Screen to get Time On.

14 hours and 43 minutes on. That's pretty good huh?

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Yeah that's my opinion - I'll let some of the other members here chime in but ... 40% after 14 hours and 43 mins of screen on time -- I'm pretty proud to be owning a new Note 3 as of last night :). lol.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
Yeah that's my opinion - I'll let some of the other members here chime in but ... 40% after 14 hours and 43 mins of screen on time -- I'm pretty proud to be owning a new Note 3 as of last night :). lol.

Yeah I purchased mine on Friday and I absolutely cannot put it down, Lol

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I usually get around 20 hours with about 4 hours onscreen and plug it up every night at around 30%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Yep, yesterday with Power Saver on - with 3 hours of screen on time and 14.5 hours off the charger = 62%. I'm very impressed by this phone. I have everything running full bore today (power saver off) but I'm using it a lot less and I'm at 89% with 6 hours off charger and 40min of screen on time.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I usually get around 20 hours with about 4 hours onscreen and plug it up every night at around 30%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd say this is pretty accurate for me as well, though I don't usually use it this much daily, when I do this is about right. Normally I'm a medium user and my average battery life in gsam is about 25 hours...

vja4Him

Reaction score
Battery time on my Note 3 is excellent !

Battery_022414.jpg

N4UPD

Reaction score
I just got one of those zerolemon 10,000ma batteries and seeing how long it takes to drain it. I usually keep my brightness setting very low and that seems to help my battery life tremendously. Even at that brightness level it is still plenty bright for indoors.

cadre.9

Reaction score
I'm coming off a Droid RAZR which I would charge overnight, on my way to work, on my way home, and it would still be at 10% by midnight. The GN3 has obviated the need for chargers at every stop. I love it.