battery!

resinis

Reaction score
An interesting theory, they get the same amount of money from you when you have good signal as when you don't, but what they miss out on is possible overages as well as potential future upgrades or loss of customer.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

true. however, most people are on unlimited plans now, and even if theyre not i dont know of anyone who goes over their limits besides for data, and they usually dont get charged extra for that. the less time your phone is on the network the more data bits they save, more power they save, less fees they have to pay to subsidiaries especially in cases of roaming.

im slightly kidding though. i cant imagine telco's actually want people to have dead phones.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
And I'm playing the devils's advocate to a certain extent too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.