Battery

Hail

Reaction score
Say? What if my 3300 mah battery doesn't cut it?.... next phone will have a removable battery and will just tote a extra along with me! !!

Straight off my hip from the Maxx

jeff70

Reaction score
Say? What if my 3300 mah battery doesn't cut it?.... next phone will have a removable battery and will just tote a extra along with me! !!

vote for the strangest way to start a thread I have seen in awhile: ask a question then answer your own question with an obvious answer :blink:

OP
Hail

Hail

Reaction score
Just putting it out there that this phone isn't all the hype.... after a few more months of use it's lost it.... radio is phenomenal hands down .... but overall, MEH!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hail...are you stock?

I have the Maxx and still love it - battery life has been great and I have been running the ICS leak since it was released - I can't imagine how it could get any better...but that is my opinion and thank goodness we all get to have one ;)...

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Best phone there is hands down.

Kimo91

Reaction score
Best phone there is hands down.

I agree this is the best android I've owned to date and battery life is getting better by the day...yesterday with moderate use my Maxx battery was at 70% after 11 hours off the charger and took me 2 hours of heavy use to get it to drop 10%

Sent from my Sith powered and rooted DROID RAZR MAXX

OP
Hail

Hail

Reaction score
smalltowngirl13 said:
Hail...are you stock?

I have the Maxx and still love it - battery life has been great and I have been running the ICS leak since it was released - I can't imagine how it could get any better...but that is my opinion and thank goodness we all get to have one ;)...

Yeah, stock..... have Foxfi so no reason for me to root ..... never really was into it ..... don't really know what to expect from root anyway ....

OP
Hail

Hail

Reaction score
I suppose when ICS gets here I'll be happy for awhile

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
The phone didn't seem like much to me at first... but if you can, try a side by side with another 4g phone. I did a side by side with my Bionic, The maxx blew it away.

Then I compared two maxx's, side by side. I expected the new one to blow the old one away.... not the case.

My point is, depending on how you use and setup the maxx... it can be awesome and yet seem like its not.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Signum

Reaction score
What's the best battery life indicator out there?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2