1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery wont charge.....

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by Jtaylor, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Jtaylor

Jtaylor New Member

So my phone died at work... well when i get home to charge it, the phone wont charge... so i took my spare battery out and used it... the phone powered up but still wont charge. does anyone know what is going on. I was running jrummys kangerade at the time but i even recoverd it and re installed it but the battery icon in the top right corner just sits with a exclamation mark... but yet the rest of the phone works fine
  2. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

Try wiping data/cache...make sure your usb socket in your phone isn't corroded or anything.
  3. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Did you have a custom kernel installed with the kangarade??? I had the same problem and its a conflict between some of the 2.2 Roms and kernels 1.1 gh and above. Try running kangarade with the stock kernel or try a kernel at 1.0 or below and see if that does not fix the battery issue.
Search tags for this page

battery status unknown / wont charge

phone wont charge battery status unknowm