battery will not charge

me_droid

Reaction score
For no particular reason my battery stopped charging. Even though the charging indicator comes on when i look at info in settings it doesn't recognize that it had been plugged in - shows on battery for over a day now. Anything I can try or is it a goner?

Update: Appears to be charging now on wall charger - was not charging well via usb/pc. However, battery stats still shows that it's on battery. I unrooted this morning so not sure I can use any utils to reset the stats.

Last edited:

wendee2150

Reaction score
For no particular reason my battery stopped charging. Even though the charging indicator comes on when i look at info in settings it doesn't recognize that it had been plugged in - shows on battery for over a day now. Anything I can try or is it a goner?

This happened to me too! t had been on the charger all night, but when I unplugged it and turned it on, it had not charged. Said it was charging, but it apparently didn't. Tried the car chager and my charger at work, all OEM, with no luck. So I texted my friend at the VW store. He said to start with a soft reset and see if that takes care of it. It did! And it did again this morning when that happened. So try that if it happens again. :)